Marc Weisberg will be speaking about “Turning Pixels into Profit – How to Start a Profitable Family Portrait Studio.”
What are the top 3 things you want attendees to take from your presentation?
1. Creating your own niche.
2. What to charge for your portraits.
3. Marketing Strategies that work.
What’s your favorite thing about Partner Conference Los Angeles?
1. Killer info from top photographers in an intimate setting.
What is the best advice you can give someone who has never attended a Pictage Partner Conference?
1. Go with an open mind. Step outside you comfort zone. Stay after the seminar and ask questions.
2. Sit up front instead of hiding in the back of the room. Bring lots of business cards. Ask for lots of business cards. If you can, stay in L.A. for a few days, get there early to network and stay after for impromptu dinners. You never know who you going to meet. Contribute and share.
Besides your own presentation who would you like to hear?
1. Dane Sanders, the guy always has brilliant ideas and is so accessible.
2. Me Ra Koh, she has a heart of gold and has created a phenomenal on-line presence.
3. Gene Higa, he’s created a niche market for himself and is a sick shooter.
4. Jared Bauman, smart, hip and has built a respectable wedding business in San Diego.
5. Mike Colón, because he started from nothing and became a celebrity photographer garnering the front cover of major publications.