5 simple reasons you need The Photo Attorney’s contracts:
- Most businesses will go through at least 2 lawsuits, don’t get caught unprotected!
- Written by a photographer FOR photographers
- Easy to understand contracts leave little room for confusion
- Fully integrated into ShootQ
- Free for a limited time to paying ShootQ customers*
We have partnered with The Photo Attorney, Carolyn Wright, to offer you a set of contracts to help you grow your business legally and professionally. Carolyn is also a photographer so she knows exactly what you need to keep you legally protected.
Included in this Contract Bundle:
- Adult Model Release
- Copyright Infringement Cease & Desist/Demand Letter
- Copyright Transfer Form
- DMCA Takedown Notice
- Independent Assistant Photographer
- Liability Release & Arbitration Agreement
- Minor Model Release
- Portrait Session Contract
- Property Release
- Stock Photography License with Terms and Conditions
- Wedding Photography Contract
- Settlement Agreement for Copyright Infringement Claims
Instructions for Contracts
After purchasing the contracts, you will want to review all of them and add your company name to all of them for use. Best practices would be to have an attorney in your state review them to make sure you are complying with local and state laws.
Note: The license for the forms that you purchase is for your personal use only. You may not sell, copy, or distribute the forms to others except for use in your photography business with clients (for example, you may provide a copy of the Wedding Contract to your bridal client but not to other photographers).