This episode of the Pictage Podcast features Miami photographer Carlos Baez
Carlos Baez – fashion, wedding, and nudeoir photographer of 25 years – talks to Sara about the topics of nudeoir and artistic inspiration. Highlights include…
- How he came to build his style of nudeoir.
- His view on the difference and similarities between general portraiture and his trademarked nudeoir portraits.
- He reflects on his first nudeoir session.
- Establishing trust with clients.
- Being a man shooting nudes.
- Finding your own nudeoir vocabulary.
- His inspirations from great photographers.
- The importance of listening and reading your clients.
- Building your vision and building trust.
- TruePhotoTalk.com his new blog for artistic inspiration and discussion.
You can see Carlos speak about nudeoir, specifically making a body of work, working with clients, and pricing strategies at Pictage U, a two-day intensive boudoir and lighting workshop in San Diego. Pictage U will give you the opportunity to get boudoir business knowledge and boudoir and lighting practical experience. This event is open to ALL professional photographers, Pictage members and non-members. Register Now!