Different types of photography sessions require different Pictage event settings. Your events are automatically set up with recommended default settings, but can easily be customized to fit your session’s needs.
This video (as well as the tutorial below it) explains how to create a custom setting for Boudoir Portrait Sessions. You can use this information to set up your own custom settings for the different types of photography sessions you provide.
HINT: Setting aside time to do this early on, will save you even more time down the road.
Use Pictage’s default Best Practice Settings or create your own Custom Settings.
Creating Custom Settings:
1) Click on “Create Custom Settings”
- Name the settings (e.g. Boudoir)
- Select “Boudoir” or appropriate event type(s)
2) Add Extra Security Settings to Sensitive Event Types
- Add Event Key
- Make event “Non-Searchable”
- Publish event ONLY to client(s)
- Click “Save”